Thursday, December 10, 2009

Daisy + Adrian's Engagement Photoshoot by PACO + BETTY PHOTOGRAPHY

Hello!!
Back in November, I raved about this really awesome couple, who are friends of mine, and their photography business: Paco+Betty Photography. Today, I have the honor and privilege to share their latest photo session of this gorgeous couple, my sister Daisy and fiance (future brother-in-law, yay!) Adrian.

So, it's been a few weeks since the day they took these photos and I've been anticipating for the moment to finally see them. I knew they were going to be stunning and all, but I didn't expect it to deeply move me and get all teary eyed. Yes, maybe because this is in fact, my sister that I'm so freakin' happy for her and love her to pieces, but also because I'm taken by the way these photos have a timeless appeal with a sense of nostalgia. It sorta feels like I'm looking at story from the past, but of a love story brought back to life. My sister and Adrian, definitely had a unique vision to recreate a harlem-inspired photo shoot, but it could not have existed without the gift and talents of  Paco+Betty!



 
 
 
 

You can see more of their recent work on their blog. 

Have a good day!!

No comments: