Friday, June 4, 2010

Fun With Photos | HIPSTAMATIC

I recently discovered this app for my iPhone that I am absolutely in love with. I normally don't find myself spending too much on apps, but I think that HIPSTAMATIC is worth a small investment for someone who loves to take pictures and loves the look of photos taken with an analog camera or that added depth of textures and color. The app comes with a basic set of film, lens, and flash components. I still have yet to purchase the additional bundle sets that give you different effects. So far, I have been loving the outcome of the photos that I've taken and would like to share it with you!











Pretty cool, eh? The one other thing that's cool about it besides the unique, artistic, effects that it renders, is the ability to modify its setting to save each photo as a high-quality print which I plan to test out and print a few. So, be on the look out for my reviews!

Thanks for looking!

xoxo,
Dahlia

No comments: