Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mmmmm...Pumpkin Bread

One of the reasons that I love the Fall season is because of the fact that I love Pumpkin Bread. There is only one in particular that I am head over heels for and it's the Pumpkin Bread + Muffin Mix at Trader Joe's. Yes, it's not your fresh-from-scratch kind, but don't let this box fool you. It never fails to please my taste buds and it's extremely moist and buttery, but without the butter. :) 

If you have a TJ in your neighborhood, go there now! Actually, run! Because these babies are so popular, that you may even find them out of stock. If you don't have a TJ in your area or even in your state, I don't know what to say except hope + pray they expand their regions, which I'm sure they will. There are so many other great finds at TJ that you can't find in your typical grocery store. To me, it's a whole new shopping experience where I find simple, convenient, and more healthier food and cooking choices that make my life so much easier.

Let's look at my delicious pumpkin bread that I baked the other day, shall we?








Mmm, mmm, mmm.... Pumpkin Bread. I think I'll go eat a slice now. :)

xoxo,
Dahlia

No comments: