Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Let's Get Crafty With It | Valentine's Day Inspiration



Valentine's Day is only several days away and I've been finding so many fabulous ideas around the web from some of my most favorite blogs and craft sites! There are so many talented crafters out there that it blows my mind away. Just about every time I see something so clever and interesting, I think to myself, "Now I why didn't I think of that!" But, that is why the internet can be so wonderful in bringing all these amazingly talented people from all corners of the world, to share their creativity with others. I never can get enough of it and no matter how old I get, from as long as I can remember since I was a little girl, I absolutely get tickled with enthusiasm about anything crafty. There's this little girl inside of me that never grows old! Now that I am a parent with small children, their curiosity and playful spirit just ignites that creative passion even more...

Okay, so let me just keep this sweet and short! Here are some of my favorite Valentine's craft ideas, but let me tell you, there are tons of places I've found so far that have some great ideas. So although I can't list them all in this post, there will always be more for me to share. But for now, these are some really awesome places on the web for inspiration specifically for Valentine's Day :)


Chocolate Ravioli Hearts [www.HungryHappenings.com]


Valentine's Be Mine Banner [www.howdoesshe.com]
Valentine's Day Matchbook Cards [by eighteen25]


Photo Strip Hearts [by eighteen25]



Valentine's Fabric Heart Garland [by how about orange]


Valentine's Gum Ball Necklaces [by one charming party]


Other awesome craft sites:


post signature

1 comment:

Bernadette said...

My favorite is the photo strip hearts. Nice collection. Wish I had the time to be crafty.