Monday, June 13, 2011

3 Hearts Workshop | Art Journal In Progress Slideshow


Hey there...

About a month ago, Christy Tomlinson of Scarlet Lime, opened up an online workshop called--She Had 3 Hearts. This class has really given me an opportunity to dig deeper, not only into my creativity, but also within myself. So far, I've grown in my confidence and found courage to step out and explore who I am and who I've become. Not only does she teach all these amazing techniques with paint, pastels, watercolors, doodling, ephemera, and other mediums, but she is so down to earth, sweet, and inspiring as a person. I just LOVE her! She also has another workshop called She Art which I really want to take down the road. :)

On Flickr, I've joined the 3 Hearts Workshop group pool to share photos of my work with the community and also be inspired by others who are also taking the class. I've come to meet so many talented artists as well and love connecting with them. It's been so exciting and I just thought I'd share a slideshow featuring what I've done so far. It's something I really do feel proud of, knowing that lately I've been dealing with a lot of emotional issues about myself and dealing with personal struggles in my life. So, hope you enjoy this little clip and I will be adding more to this as I continue making more pages about the "3 Hearts" that I share with the world, my family, and myself.

xoxo,
post signature

No comments: