Saturday, June 25, 2011

Taking a breath....

Hey everyone!


Just wanted to check in and let you all know that I'm still around! I've been taking a little time to exhale and just BE. My little man, Josiah, just graduated Kindergarten and my youngest is starting this fall. Being that I have been a SAHM for these past 6+ years, it's been pretty emotional for me. I often stop and realize the truth about this quote--"the past is history, the future is a mystery, and the present is a GIFT." Time is surely one of those gifts that I just do not take for granted which is why I have made more effort these past weeks to be away from the computer and more present with my kids....


Also, my hubby has landed a new job that although he took a fairly small pay cut, it is located closer to home, great hours, and is one of the top fortune companies to work for. So, because he can be home more often and have more time to enjoy life as a husband and father, it's been such a wonderful change for all of us, especially the boys who love being able to see their Daddy before bedtime. Some of their favorite activities together are trips to the park, playing chess, working in the garden, and walks by the beach. And I have been so blessed to be able to have him home in time to eat dinner together as a family and for him to relieve me from time to time as I need my own little breaks....




So, thank you all for being patient with me and I hope you are enjoying your summer so far. I have a few projects in progress and upcoming collabs in the works! Be sure to check back and follow me on Facebook and/or Twitter for current updates.

In the meantime.... LIVE. LOVE. CREATE!!!!!!!!


post signature

No comments: