Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Staying True + Thankful

We're moving along...

Yesterday was the start of our move to the new home... It's a slow process and I'm starting to realize that although its such a huge feat, I can only get things done one day at a time. If I could snap my fingers and have everything in place, that would be awesome, but in reality that is just not going to happen, so be it. Life goes on. Anyways, I am beyond blessed with the amount of support and prayers that friends and family have given me and my family. Its during these difficult times when you begin to see the true colors of those who you know you can trust and rely on. Sometimes, the ones who you deemed to be your closest friends or family are not always going to be there, and sometimes those who you kept at a distance, become the ones who go the extra mile and make the time and effort to show they care. At first, this made it so hard to swallow and accept, maybe stung my heart a little, but either way, I am just humbled and blessed.  All that really matters to me, is my FAMILY and that I can choose to continue to love and breathe and just BE. There are more reasons for me to rejoice and be thankful this Thanksgiving than to let petty things take me away from what's most important.

May you all have a blessed THANKSGIVING and continue to reap abundance of blessings through the remainder of this year. Until then, stay true and keep being YOU.

One Love,
post signature

No comments: