Monday, November 7, 2011

Creatively Made With Jeanne Oliver





As you all know, my journey in mixed media began with Christy Tomlinson's --- She Had Three Hearts Workshop. Never did I expect this to take me to places within my heart and soul, that I never knew existed. Today, I opened an email and read about this new e-course, Creatively Made, that Christy has teamed up with Jeanne Oliver of Jeanne Oliver Designs. After watching the video intro, I was completely filled with so much excitement and joy because right now, as you all know, I'm going through such a difficult transition with our move. I so need this and feel that so many of us who are searching for their God-given gifts can really benefit from this course. I know I am. I struggle all the time with my past and emotions that still linger and haunt me. Creativity has alway been one of my strongest antidotes other than my spiritual journey as a Christian.  And what has been my most trusted remedy in helping me overcome my struggles and fears, is my FAITH and my ART.  I hope that you will join me in this course and together we can discover a deeper understanding of our purpose, our gifts, and the blessings that our past, whether good or bad, has to offer to others in need of the same blessing of hope, faith, and love. 
post signature

No comments: