Thursday, November 19, 2009

C2 UPDATE

Oh my... did I forget to post yesterday's CREATIVE CONNECTION? By the way, I decided to abbreviate Creative Connection to C2, just because it's short and easy to remember.:)

Yesterday was definitely one of those days where time slipped right by me and realized later that I forgot to post it the moment I laid my head down on my pillow. Happens to us sometimes, right?

Well, I do know that I need to make up for it and I will definitely get to work on it today, but I also want to remind you that tomorrow is FREEBIE FRIDAY and I will need to expire my previous freebie today, so grab that while you can. :) I'm currently working on some holiday products for the store, hopefully to get it done by this weekend!

By the way, did you check out today's Holiday Preview post on the LDD blog featuring some of the new holiday kits that are in the shop and some holiday layouts created by our CT? It's never too late! Also, if you read on, you'll find that their giving away $10 Gift Card to the shop and all you have to do is post a comment with your favorite holiday recipe! Can't wait to check those recipes out!

Okay, see ya back here soon!



~DAHLIA

No comments: