Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lunar Eclipse

Last night, I had THE WORST migraine headache ever. :( It hit me so hard that I had to vomit to feel better. I barely could move or talk or open my eyes. Rarely does it ever get this extreme, but maybe after being so busy this past week and over the weekend, I had to suffer the consequence somehow and so it came with a massive headache that left me feeling like I got hit by a mack truck. Ugh... Fortunately, I feel so much better this morning after knocking out early last night while everyone else got to enjoy the lunar eclipse that appeared shortly after midnight....

I missed out on it, but I do recall hearing my husband outside our deck lugging his tripod and camera in hand and hearing him say, "WHOAHHHHHHHH, THAT'S COOL!" I'm not sure if I was dreaming or awake, but I remember him barging in our bedroom turning on all the lights that my eyes hurt, to show me the shot he took. I couldn't really see because my vision was blurred, but I know I must of said, "Oh, that's nice...." and went back to sleep. But, now that I'm awake and had my morning cup of joe, I went on Facebook and saw that he actually took a REALLY great photo of the eclipse. Studies say that the last time this occurred was in 1638. Dude, that is like over 3 centuries ago....

So, without further ado... Just thought I'd share the photo that was took last night by my other half :) Enjoy!




post signature

No comments: