Monday, December 13, 2010

Welcome Baby Ava :)

Hello,

Over the weekend, my sister gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Ava!! She was born 12/12/10 @ 1:22 pm, weighing 7 lbs 5 oz + 21 inches long :)  I am so blessed to be an Auntie to another lovely niece... I say this because this is their 4th daughter and not sure if they are thinking of having any more unless they are feeling up to trying one LAST time for a boy... Either way, they are so happy to receive another blessing into their family of all princesses :)

The morning of, my family and I were planning to attend the annual Christmas celebration at our church when I get a call around 6 am in the morning that my sister's water broke. So thankfully, it was on a weekend where I had my husband home to watch the boys. As soon as I got there she was dilated at 5 cm and within a few hours, it was time for her to push. Being able to witness such a miracle of life other than my own birth experience, is such an incredible feeling of awe and amazement of this new life being brought into the world. It's something that I don't think anyone can humanly explain which only gives us no other explanation, but that it is a gift and a blessing from God.

Welcome my beautiful niece, baby Ava Go <3

 Hello, my little love bug!

 Congratulations to my sister + BIL, Desma and Junior

 Sleeping Beauty

Holding a precious gift, fresh from heaven...


post signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulation!!! she is so sweet :)

Bernadette said...

Awwww, welcome, Little One! Please give the family my love.

Bíró Ágnes said...

Congratulations! So sweet little girl! :)