Friday, August 26, 2011

CAMERA BAG WISHLIST

Right now, these babies are on my wish list. :) Yes, I know that these cost a fortune, but they will definitely pay off in the long run because of the amazing photos that it will produce. Just do a search on them and you'll see what I'm talking about!!! I am looking forward to the day when I can go crazy with these! Check it out....
















Of course, I've got a longer list which include accessories, tools, and other extras, but these are what I would like focus on getting first... In the meantime, we are using a Canon 7D, Canon 50mm f/1.8, Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 L II Telephoto lens, Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6, and Speedlite 430 EX Flash and working with what we have when doing photo shoots.  So far so good, but it would be so awesome to upgrade to the 5D Mark II and lenses. It will probably be a while before I can even think of owning these, but I am going to make it happen somehow, someway.... :) :) :) 

I'm working on hubby and I's portfolio site for ICEBOX IMAGES, so we can begin to showcase our work for all the world to see and hopefully gain more interest to have us photograph weddings, portraits, families, newborn and children sessions in our local area. It's our dream to be full-time one day, but we're taking this one step at a time and enjoying the journey together! Photographer for hire anyone???

post signature

1 comment:

Laila said...

Hehehe that's funny I'm looking to buy the 7D and you're trying to go to 5D...ahhh photography and it's addicting nature..