Saturday, February 11, 2012

He{Art) QOTD : Beautiful People


Beautiful people do not just happen....

Beauty is skin deep as the saying goes, but reading this made me think a little more about what that saying truly means. It's goes deeper than just beneath the surface... I firmly believe that true beauty comes from deep down in the corners of your heart. I have alway admired beautiful people on the outside, but it's those who have really impacted me with their life stories, their sufferings and the ability to rise up and fight, who I've come to admire and appreciate the most about a person. Having said that, I hope I can reflect that beauty of compassion, love, and humility as I face my own trials and triumphs. Some of the most beautiful people I know have been very instrumental in helping me understand that life is a journey, it's an ongoing process where we go through many cycles of seasons and changes and sometimes we are meant to be broken in order to put our lives back together again... So next time you are struggling or going through a difficult time in your life, remember that its building your character and molding you into something beautiful... I hope this quote will be a continuous reminder that TRUE BEAUTY lies deep within each and everyone one of us...

post signature

No comments: