Thursday, February 2, 2012

{Doodles Unleashed} Stylized Faces | SHE Knew...

Hello!

Gah... This last week, my son and I got sick with the flu :( Hence, my long absence and lack of motivation to create... But, thank goodness we are recovering and life is slowly getting back to normal.

Just want to briefly share my final project from the last two lessons of Traci Bautista's Doodle Unleashed workshop at Strathmore. It was definitely a fun class and enjoyed every minute of it! The last two lessons were about preparing and painting a stylized face on a doodled background. I must say, I am not the best at painting faces and feel like I have a lot to work on, but overall I thought I did pretty good for an amateur. :)

I totally forgot to take photos during the whole process of creating this page so I only have photos of the final outcome. I did follow along in Traci's videos using some of her techniques so if it's not too late for you to join the workshop, you can register and still see all the videos.  I hope this inspires you and if you like what you see, please leave me a comment! No harsh criticism, k? LOL.

{Doodles Unleashed Workshop}
Stylized Faces

 SHE KNEW....

 "She was stronger than She thought She was."

Flower power.

 "SHE finally knew who she was meant to BE."

EYES. 

 LIPS.

 FACE.

 Layers and layers...

TRANSFORMED.
post signature

1 comment:

Vickie @ In My Head Studios said...

Wow! That is great! I still have to finish mine.