Wednesday, May 11, 2011

First 5 Years....

Hey y'all! Happy Wednesday!!!


Several months ago, I took advantage of a Groupon deal for Shutterfly--8x8 Photo Book for only $10-- and created my very first photo book of our first trip to Seattle as a family. The results were wonderful and my family enjoyed remembering our trip as we cherished these memories. So the next time Groupon posted this deal, I jumped on it immediately! Then just the other day I was going through my Groupons that I purchased, to make sure that I didn't forget to use them before they expired. So glad I did because I totally forgot about the Shutterfly deal which was going to expire in a week! I had not worked on it at all and felt really pressured to hurry and take advantage of it. 

Although, I wanted to make a cohesive album with a theme and color palette that coordinated together, I knew that time would not be on my side to create one. So, I realized that I still had all these digital scrapbook layouts that have not been printed (gasp!) and put in albums. Yes, I know... I am one of those! LOL! But, I finally did it today, by putting together all of my eldest son's scrapbook layouts that I've created over the years. It's definitely been a journey and I'm so glad I was able to document some of his special moments :) 


It's called---Josiah Robert Co | FIRST FIVE YEARS.....

Thanks for looking!!



Click here to view this photo book larger




post signature

No comments: