Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day -- Part I

Hope all you beautiful Moms had a wonderful Mother's Day! I just thought I'd share real quick some photos that highlighted my day.... 


beautiful orchids from my hubby

love letter from one of my sons--Josiah

My sons and I--Josiah and Lucas by SF China Basin

@ AT&T Park getting ready to watch the SF Giants MLB game!
And they won!!! woohoo!!

Josiah & Camryn the Little Giants

yummy Garlic Fries!!!

Lucas covering his ears because the crowds were going crazy, lol!


This was my FIRST time at the ball park watching the SF Giants and I loved it!! I'm so glad I got to experience it and see things happen live from a distance and not just on TV. Ever since last season when they began their journey towards the World Series, I can honestly say that I am such a fanatic and really hope they continue to defend their title as World Series Champions! Go Giants!!!! Yeaaahhhh!!!

My boys also had a blast as well and my hubby was happy that I had a good time! Also, my close friend and her family were with us which made it that much more memorable. We're already planning our next outing to their games soon! 

More photos to come!!!

post signature

No comments: