Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Baby Savannah | CD Favors + Photography Inspiration

The past weekend, my family and I were invited to our friend's baby dedication and I was also asked to create these CD covers for their favors!  I am in love with this ADORABLE little girl SAVANNAH, isn't she just PRECIOUS?! I just can't get enough of her cuteness...




I don't consider myself a professional photographer, but I do love to take photos and so does my hubby. At the dedication, it was such a beautiful, sunny day at the park where the party was located, which gave us the perfect opportunity to take some really nice photos.  We also wanted to capture the good times that were shared with several long time friends, some whom we have not seen in years, as well as the celebration of baby Savannah's dedication and the special blessing that she is. 

Check out some of our photos:





Of course, these are just a few of the hundreds of photos we took that day. Yes, hundreds.   When we narrowed them down to the good shots, then the total came out to about 200 photos. I don't want to overhaul my hard drive with unwanted photos, so eliminating the poor quality shots and duplicates before editing any of them is not only a space saver, but a time saver when you need to find the perfect photo to add to any project or album. 

I look forward to being a better photographer, but most of all a better memory preserver which means these photos need to be scrapped into an album. Our photos and stories are meant to be a gift and are meant to be shared with others... 

Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Dahlia

No comments: