Friday, July 30, 2010

Pages of My Heart | Josiah Vol.1.1


Josiah | Vol.1.1

Recently, Paislee Press + One Little Bird, created this beautiful collaboration--Storyteller available at Oscraps. Because I do love telling stories and love making pages that reflect pieces of my heart, I could not resist getting a hold of this new release. It's soft, subtle, and very impressive with their unique elements and papers. It immediately sparked the idea of starting a baby book for my children, beginning with my oldest son, Josiah. Now, I've made a traditional baby album a very long time ago, but this one is going to be digitally designed where I can have it printed into a hardbound photo book and I also can make not just one copy, but multiple, which is one of the great advantages of digital scrapping. :)

So, this is going to be my debut post of my first layout for Josiah's Baby Book. Noticed I wrote it as Vol.1.1 = Page 1 of book 1, because hoping that I can create a collection of his life as he grows up and faces the different stages of his childhood up until he reaches complete independence. By then, it will be another chapter. I am going to also be doing one for my son, Lucas. If I can manage to do both at the same time, then I will have really accomplished more than I would have expected. In reality, it's going to take one day at a time + one photo at a time, a lifelong journey if you will, but one that is worth every second.

xoxo,
Dahlia




2 comments:

Bernadette said...

Your kids are very lucky to have a sweet, loving, smart and talented mother like you. Love seeing your creations.

Dahlia Co said...

Thanks for your sweet thoughts beautiful lady! <3