Friday, July 16, 2010

Connecting to ME :)



Back in April, I wrote a post [Who Am I? | Inspired by CZ] about one of my favorite, most influential authors of all things scrapbook related, who has inspired me to become the storyteller and memory preserver that I am today, Cathy Zielske. I also wrote in that post, how I wanted share more about ME and who I AM in my pages. Um... 3 months later, I find that she is teaching a workshop called -- Me: The Abridged Version -- over at Big Picture Scrapbooking. AWESOME opportunity!

Big Picture Scrapbooking

So what did I do?? Jumped really high with my hands up in the air and did a high kick, cheerleader style! Hahaha, only kidding! I would seriously hurt myself if I did. No really, that is how excited I am to take this class. It begins in September for four weeks and I am loving the fact that it also includes digital templates for someone like me who loves scrapping the digital way. So, this is going to give me the kick in the you-know-what to make more pages about ME and to learn more on how to journal about the every day details of my life. It's going to move me out of my comfort zone and maybe help me grow more confidence in journaling the stories that I want to share about me personally. What's also really cool is that I will end up with a 28 page photo book in the end. :)

So, anyone else joining? I'd love to know if you are so we can motivate and inspire one another as we learn together. If you are, join me on Twitter or Facebook  so we can easily stay connected. :)

Countdown begins now!

xoxo,
Dahlia

No comments: